• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to maintain 2019 Camry SE interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to maintain 2019 Camry SE interior?

Hello. Does Meguiar's have a product that will be safe for the material (fake leather) used in the 2019 Toyota Camry SE? This is called Softex material? Google sent me to another thread posted here in 2015 and there was no product recommended. Well it's 2019 now so I thought it would be worth asking again. I did try searching but found nothing. On my 2014 SE which I think had similar, if not the same material, I used mother's VLR. I didn't like the result. It seemed to have altered the texture of the seats slightly. It just didn't seem to be the appropriate product. Apparently for that car (according to the thread I mentioned earlier), Toyota recommends a damp cloth for cleaning, nothing more.

This is the thread I'm referencing: https://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sh...x-quot-leather

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to maintain 2019 Camry SE interior?

I use Meguiar's D180, Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, on ALL leather seats that we detail. Some seats need a little more rubbing into the "leather", others are a quick wipe on and done. Also, we wipe with a dry microfiber after the application to remove any heavy spots.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');