• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hybrid Ceramic Wax, NXT Tech 2.0 Wax, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Ceramic Wax, NXT Tech 2.0 Wax, etc.

I pride myself in liking to drive a nice looking ride. I use Mequiars products exclusively, working evrything by hand.

Interested in how / where Meguiars Hybrid Wax fits into my normal routine of applying NXT Tech 2.0 to car that's been thoroughly cleaned. I follow up with application of Ultimate Quick Wax whenever car is washed.

Can / should Hybrid Ceramic Wax be applied on top of NXT Tech 2.0, followed by UQW when car is washed ? Or should I skip using UQW after washing and apply HCW instead.

I'm looking for deep shine & as much protection as I can get. My everyday ride is a 2019 Honda Accord EX-L, Modern Steel Metallic.

Thanks in advance for everyone's advice.

Re: Hybrid Ceramic Wax, NXT Tech 2.0 Wax, etc.

From what I have seen, it sounds like it would be Nxt 2.0 (or other), then a coat of Hybrid Ceramic with water.

Then follow up washes would be Hybrid Ceramic instead of UQW... at least that is my thought going forward for now.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Hybrid Ceramic Wax, NXT Tech 2.0 Wax, etc.

I think that is what I will be doing. Just need to use up my FF first :-)

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');