• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars is my hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars is my hero!

I actually took all these pictures last year when I performed my first real waxing on my car ...

My arsonal of products:

It's in a tight space in a garage and I didn't really get the greatest angles or shots of the reflectiveness after .. but here they are ::
    Before::

oooo .. what a glorious shine!

Now the rest of the car had pretty good clear, lots of deep swirls .. I didnt have good enough light or camera to pick up the swirls but I spent about 4hours rubbing and rubbing and rubbing .. I did this all by hand also ... I bought a pack of 8 Simoniz 100% cotton terry towel USA made cloths ..

Heres an imagestation link for more pictures:
    Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

I really didnt know what I was doing and didn't work the swirl remover long enough til it dried but the after results are still pretty impressive ..

The shine really only lasted a couple of weeks but in the garage was so so, un the sunlight it was INCREDIBLE!! the car had a gloss and depth like never before.

The rear quarter that is there I beleive was repainted with enamel while the rest of the car still had a good strong clear coat on it. The finish was full of deep swirls and light scratches and I recently got the car re-painted. I'll be giving this 3step a try on my girlfriends cavalier when the weather gets nicer again with a cheapy orbital buffer ... At that time I'll do another updated write up ...

Since last year i've done an extreme amount of research on detailing the car and I think I've got exterior down pat... I guess we'll see on the Cavvy (it's black and has lots and lots of swirls great for an amateur before/after write-up!)

Oh yea, I recently picked up the can of hot shine high gloss tire spray .. OOOH YEA!
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');