• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Natural/Supreme Shine But In Gallon Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Natural/Supreme Shine But In Gallon Size?

I love Meguiars products but can't seem to find the Interior Natural Shine or Supreme Shine in gallon size. Maybe they don't exist?

I love the quick detailer but would rather have some shine at least. Are Natural & Supreme shine light dusting/cleaning products as well or do I need to clean first with the quick detailer and then put the shine products on after?

Also, After some reading that the M135 gallon size (Ultimate Quick Detailer) has been discontinued , what would be the replacement in gallon size?

Re: Meguiars Natural/Supreme Shine But In Gallon Size?

Try this, use Quik interior detailer. After wiping it down, spray some D156 synthetic wax on a micro fiber and wipe down the interior. Will work perfectly to provide a like new interior look and protect as well. No greasy feel.

Comment

Originally posted by RPPM View Post
      Try this, use Quik interior detailer. After wiping it down, spray some D156 synthetic wax on a micro fiber and wipe down the interior. Will work perfectly to provide a like new interior look and protect as well. No greasy feel.
      Ok, only curious, how does D156 (which I Already have at home), work for a car's interior? What makes it safe for dashboard use?

Meguiars responded to an email saying the Hyper Dressing D17001 would be what I wanted for the interior. How would that compare to D156 on the interior?

Comment

Out on location yet again, Darren's car detailing secrets will reveal ways for you to become more efficient, effective, and profitable.http://www.best-auto-d...

Comment

Thanks RPPM. Watched the video but I'm curious to what you guys can tell me about the difference between D156 vs Hyper Dressing D17001 when used for a car's interior.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');