• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thumbs up for Megs Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs up for Megs Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

I just started applying Meguiars Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and I have to say I'm impressed. This is a new to me 2006 Toyota Highlander. I knew the seats were a little grimy, but I had no idea how much until I started cleaning. I uploaded two pics, one of driver & passenger side each. As soon as I started cleaning and realized how much it was taking off, I knew I had to do a before & after shot, so I only cleaned off one half of each seat, before taking the pics. I do have to say that the pics do not do the reality justice--the contrast between before & after is much greater in real life. Anyways, on to the pics

Pics aren't showing, here are the links:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Now I do have a couple of questions.

(1) I want to keep this leather conditioned as much as I can keep it. Should I just run the same product over it again? Or use Megs Gold Class dedicated conditioner? Or upgrade to the leather balm? If I just use this same stuff a second time, will it basically have no extra benefit? Is the dedicated conditioner just the same stuff, but stronger? In that case, I probably should just stick with what I already have. I suppose my big concern here is not to keep it show carishly new, but just to do the best that I can to keep the leather from cracking.

(2) What is leather is only what is in the middle. The sides are some other material, what I have no idea. What can I use on them? I tried Megs Natural Shine protectant and that didn't do much if anything at all. Can/should I use the Megs GC leather clean/conditioner on that also? Or is there another product that will do better?

Regardless, I was stunned by what I was seeing. Great job, meguiars.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');