• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tire shine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire shine.

Which tire shine do most on here prefer.. longest lasting and highest shine..and I've used all..

Re: Tire shine.

Believe it or not the Megs product that I like the best for tires because of it's nice satin sheen and ultra quick drying isn't even marketed as a tire care product but can be used on rubber. Ultimate Protectant. I can normally get a couple weeks out of it unless It rains a lot, then it may shorten the life a bit. I have the spray bottle version. No other product gives me that look that I like as does Ultimate Protectant. I usually give it two coats 12-24 hours apart.
    2019 Ford F-150 XLT SPORT 4X4 Ecoboost

Comment

This is a bunch of years ago on my old truck when I first discovered that Look that i like when using Ultimate Protectant. I personally do not like the wet look and this stuff dries within minutes so no sling. I normally just spray some on a foam tire applicator and wipe it in good just as you would on your trim. If you wish it to be a bit more sheen wait overnight and do another application the next day.

2019 Ford F-150 XLT SPORT 4X4 Ecoboost

Comment

Recently used the new Ultimate Insane Tire Shine Coating and will say its the shiniest tire product I have used from Meguiar's. I was on the satin sheen bandwagon for a while but liking the look this product gives. Cant comment on durability just yet.
        Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
        2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
        2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

I used to use either Ultimate Black Tire or Ultimate Insane Shine, but recently I've just been using Ultimate Waterless Wheel and Tire. I apply it using a microfiber applicator pad to the wheel and tire and am very happy with the results.

Comment

I've tried them all..Hot Shine foam, Hot Shine arosol and spray, Endurance gell and spray..and even the new Hot Shine..

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');