• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Glass Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Glass Cleaner

Has Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner replaced NXT Glass Cleaner? I can't seem to find NXT Glass Cleaner anymore. Thank you
    Bill Strobel
    aka theamcguy
    Owner Independent Towing
    Fayetteville, NC
    Do It Right or Don't Do It At All.

Re: NXT Glass Cleaner

Originally posted by theamcguy View Post
    Has Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner replaced NXT Glass Cleaner? I can't seem to find NXT Glass Cleaner anymore. Thank you
    Yes
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Was it just a name change or was there an update in the formula. By the way Meguiar's makes several different glass cleaners, what is the difference between them? Are some better at some tasks than others? Are some better on removing outgassing film vs removing road film?
      Bill Strobel
      aka theamcguy
      Owner Independent Towing
      Fayetteville, NC
      Do It Right or Don't Do It At All.

Comment

Originally posted by theamcguy View Post
        Was it just a name change or was there an update in the formula. By the way Meguiar's makes several different glass cleaners, what is the difference between them? Are some better at some tasks than others? Are some better on removing outgassing film vs removing road film?
        Hmm, I think the Perfect Clarity and the Detailer Line one are the main two... The Detailer Line one is a concentrate, so you can buy in bulk and mix it with water yourself. It is probably a bit cheaper, and I guess you could mix it a bit stronger if wanted.

Other than that, I dont know much difference.

I seem to have had to use a damp cloth with some detergent on it to help with outgassing/oil from defroster recently on my car... dont know why.

For the road grime, I also clay the outside of the windows a couple times a year. You can also use something like Ult. Compound with a cloth on the glass if needed. Then the glass cleaner after.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');