• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New here from Long Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here from Long Island

Hey guys/ girls! I have been lurking from some time now, pretty nice forum you got going here! I have always been into "detailing" cars but in the last two years I have taken a much more serious role with it. I have always known about Meguiar's products but hadn't seriously used them until 2 or so years ago. Since discovering Meguiar's website, I have tried and tested numerous products and have never been disappointed.

About a year ago, I decided to learn everything I could so that I could eventually open my own detail center. It started with the Porter Cable D.A. leading to the "How to remove paint defects" video, which ultimately lead to my Makita I forget the exact model, its the one they use in the video with the black handle that goes over the machine. 9277c? well, now I detail cars and return them to their owners who are astonished!

It is one of the best feelings in the world to take a heavily oxidized car/ truck and turn it into a flawless finish. The best is when the car had been improperly buffed by someone in the past, giving some back there car that no longer contains holograms makes people so happy. well I am rambling, great site!
    -Mike
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

Hey Ranger72

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

If you have any detailing questions or wish to comment on a thread, please feel free to do so! We hope you will enjoy your time on Meguiar's Online!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Re: New here from Long Island

Originally posted by Ranger72
      Hey guys/ girls! I have been lurking from some time now, pretty nice forum you got going here! I have always been into "detailing" cars but in the last two years I have taken a much more serious role with it. I have always known about Meguiar's products but hadn't seriously used them until 2 or so years ago. Since discovering Meguiar's website, I have tried and tested numerous products and have never been disappointed.

Well, now I detail cars and return them to their owners who are astonished! It is one of the best feelings in the world to take a heavily oxidized car/ truck and turn it into a flawless finish. Makes people so happy.

-Mike
      Hi Mike,

I think you'll find on Meguiar's Online, you'll be surrounded by a lot of like-minded people!
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Yes, I have noticed the enthusiasm shared among most of the forum members! Oh yeah I just became a reular over here. I spend most of my time over at RPS (rangerpowersports) but I will be visiting here as well.
        Rangerpowersports.com
        Ranger72

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');