• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Various items for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various items for sale

Hi MOL,

I have a few items for sale, would prefer to sell as once package. Prices include shipping in the lower 48 states, I accept Paypal for payment, please send a PM for my Paypal information.

(8) Never used Buff & Shine 5.5" Microfiber cutting pads (note, no backing plate included, pads only)
    (4) Never used Buff & Shine 3.5" Microfiber cutting pads (note, no backing plate included, pads only)
    (2) 8.0 oz bottles of Duragloss 101 AIO sealant, never used.
    (2) 8.0 oz bottles of Duragloss 111 Sealant, never used.
    (1) 8.0 oz bottle of Duragloss 601 Polish Bonding agent never used.
    (1) Gallon of Duragloss 901 Car wash, never used
    (1) Gallon of Duragloss 931 Rinseless Wash with Aqua Wax, never used
    (4) 8 oz pull spout bottles (for mixing the Duragloss products) brand new.
    (1) 23 oz Eagle1 Wipe N Shine Quick Detailer, brand new
    (1) 16 oz Collinite 925 AIO Cleaner Wax 85% full.
    (1) 16 oz Collinite 845 Insulator Wax, brand new.

All items as one package shipped for $70. in the lower 48 states. Full retail on these items would be around $185.00, so a pretty good deal if I do say so myself. Thanks for looking.

Re: Various items for sale

I'm well stocked on DG and Collonite (thanks to RPPM's great deals), or this would be gone already. The rinseless wash alone is $39.99. Somebody grab this up. This is a superb value!

Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill!

Comment

OK, the gallon of car wash and gallon of rinseless are no longer available. I will sell everything left for $30 shipped in the 48 states.

Comment

OK, the gallon of car wash and gallon of rinseless are no longer available. I will sell everything left for $30 shipped in the 48 states.

Comment

All items are sold, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');