• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax

Originally posted by bngood View Post
    I’ve watched all the videos and read the forum but still don’t know: After waiting 24 hrs do I use the Hybrid Ceramic Wax (blue bottle) or do I wait for 4 weeks when I wash it next?
    Both?

Seriously, I’ve done either and both. I really like HCW and I haven’t yet found a “wrong” way to use it (not that I’m trying to, but, you know, stuff happens )

... or you could use Hybrid Ceramic Detailer after your 24 hour window (or sooner ). green bottle) That’s a great product too.

But if your goal is to minimize product use (waste?), yeah, waiting until your next wash is fine.

Enjoy!

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      If you wash once a week, or two weeks, etc, then just use the blue bottle the next time you wash.
      Originally posted by Kbuzbee View Post
      Both?

Seriously, I’ve done either and both. I really like HCW and I haven’t yet found a “wrong” way to use it (not that I’m trying to, but, you know, stuff happens )

... or you could use Hybrid Ceramic Detailer after your 24 hour window (or sooner ). green bottle) That’s a great product too.

But if your goal is to minimize product use (waste?), yeah, waiting until your next wash is fine.
      Ken
      Thanks Murr1525 and Ken,
      I’ll leave it a week then.
      Haven’t got the CW detailer and since it’s a 70km round trip to the shops that option isn’t going to fly.
      It’s garaged but, the garage is open at the back to under the house and wind swirls around bringing a tiny bit of pollen etc. to sit on the car but it’s still looking almost pristine. They are resurfacing the road to town though so one trip in will ruin it.

Comment

So here

Comment

So here’s my process I’m thinking about...got a 2010 Camaro
          1. Gold class shampoo and conditioner
          2. Ceramic clay kit
          3. Ultimate compound
          4. Ultimate polish
          5. Liquid ceramic wax

And hitting the car with the ceramic spray wax once a week with the wash

Comment

Pretty much...

The Ult Compound weighs be a needed... You also may want to add an iron /tar remover spray...
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');