• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hybrid Ceramic Wax on tinted windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Ceramic Wax on tinted windows?

Hi all

i am taking delivery of my new i30 n line 1.6L turbo in phantom black tomorrow and have taken the day off to detail it! I think I have pretty much got my process down but have a couple questions if anyone can help.

is Hybrid Ceramic Wax ok to use on tinted windows? I am planning on getting them tinted next week and want to use HCW as part of my maintenance cycle on top of Ultimate Liquid Wax.

Has anyone polished or waxed rims before? I know HCW is good for rims but wondering if the other two can also be used? I

Re: Hybrid Ceramic Wax on tinted windows?

I've got to imagine meguiars does NOT recommend any sort of wax be used on the interior side of the windows... Up to you I suppose.
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepster04 View Post
      I've got to imagine meguiars does NOT recommend any sort of wax be used on the interior side of the windows... Up to you I suppose.
      Ohhh got ya! I

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepster04 View Post
        Sorry! It didn’t post what I wrote in full. I feel like a bit of a moron now as I realize tint is applied on the inside...

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');