• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exterior Plastic Trimmings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior Plastic Trimmings

Hey guys, what do you use for your exterior trims? I have basically tried so many things that I am on the verge of just changing all the plastic trims. I have tried anything from Autoglym bumper trim and gel to Chemical Guy's VRP. They all started to streak once we get some rain. Although I must say the Autoglym did last a bit longer than the VRP.

Anything you guys have tried?

Re: Exterior Plastic Trimmings

Originally posted by Mini.Loon View Post
    Hey guys, what do you use for your exterior trims? I have basically tried so many things that I am on the verge of just changing all the plastic trims. I have tried anything from Autoglym bumper trim and gel to Chemical Guy's VRP. They all started to streak once we get some rain. Although I must say the Autoglym did last a bit longer than the VRP.

Anything you guys have tried?
    Meguiars M40 and Mirror Bright Vinyl & Rubber Treatment are both great choices

Comment

Re: Exterior Plastic Trimmings

I've been using Ult LIQUID wax on the trim for several years with good results. The liquid does NOT dry white.

Vehicles are 2004 Chev P/U (with a boatload of plastic stuff) and a 2018 Subaru with even more plastic trim.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');