• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waxes (M16), D-Line, Makita Rotary, and Other Items for Sales - Make an Offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waxes (M16), D-Line, Makita Rotary, and Other Items for Sales - Make an Offer!

Hey All,

I've haven't been in the detailing game for a while now that I'm living in Chicago and no longer have a car. I have a bunch of products that would be better put to use in your hands rather than in my folks' garage.

I have a bunch of pictures of the items. Make me an offer on any combination. I'll only sell the M16 if you buy other items too.

All non-full products have a sharpie mark that indicate how full the bottle is. PM me if you have any questions.

Items are only available for local pick-up in San Juan Capistrano, CA.

Here's a link to the gallery. I tried to organize the photos a little bit by image name.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sEL_rB7TnPUJ39Wt48bMe5G-90q19jYQ

Thanks!

Andrew

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Re: Waxes (M16), D-Line, Makita Rotary, and Other Items for Sales - Make an Offer!

wish you were closer. Id grab it all

Comment

Re: Waxes (M16), D-Line, Makita Rotary, and Other Items for Sales - Make an Offer!

Andrew C
      Since you are back in Chicago. If needed I may be able to help KJ identify products or pick up to deliver to one of the first couple of upcoming 2020 TNOG.
      PM me and I can forward contact info to you. Your Dad has helped me through the years and I think he still has my info.
      Gale and his cats

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
        Hey All,

I've haven't been in the detailing game for a while now that I'm living in Chicago and no longer have a car. I have a bunch of products that would be better put to use in your hands rather than in my folks' garage.

I have a bunch of pictures of the items. Make me an offer on any combination. I'll only sell the M16 if you buy other items too.

All non-full products have a sharpie mark that indicate how full the bottle is. PM me if you have any questions.

Items are only available for local pick-up in San Juan Capistrano, CA.

Here's a link to the gallery. I tried to organize the photos a little bit by image name.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sEL_rB7TnPUJ39Wt48bMe5G-90q19jYQ

Thanks!

Andrew
        If you would ship, I might be interested in the foam pads for the right price.
        Marc

Comment

Hi Andrew, do you still have your M16? I'm interested?
          Brad Mower
          SLC, UT

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');