• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Car Washers: What are you using to shade cars while washing on client site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Car Washers: What are you using to shade cars while washing on client site?

Hi everyone,

I have recently started a mobile detailing company in the Northern Virginia area and am having a hard time getting shade on cars that I am working on. I'm mostly concerned with shading cars that I am washing. (Of course if I can get shade on the cars for washing, then I will have it for the other services.

Most of my business right now is on site at corporate offices where I am providing my services to the employees of the companies. I'm working on their vehicles in the office parking lot and have plenty of space to work.

In the Summer, I can use shade from the nearby trees when washing the vehicles, but it's winter now and the trees do not provide any shade. I have tried using a pop up canopy, but the canopy shade is never under the canopy! It's always 10 or 15 feet away off to the side of the canopy! Very frustrating! Would a larger canopy be the answer? I'm currently using a 10 X 10.

Any and all help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');