• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M06 or Ultimate Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M06 or Ultimate Polish

Not a show car, but like to take care of my vehicles. Used to use ColorX and M16 as a topper. (the best Meguirs ever offered) Both great products that Meguir's stopped making. Now use M06 and Ultimate Wax as a topper. I have a bunch of Ultimate Polish. So my question is does Mo6 have the same polish ability as Ultimate Polish? I know M06 leaves a wax, and UP is a pure polish, so I don't care about leaving wax. It is how the polish compares to each other. I think both polish "aggressiveness" is equitable, but need to know..for sure. Just using a small orbital buffer., not some fancy DA, and not using black lights to look for swirls. Just shiny and have fun.

Re: M06 or Ultimate Polish

While M06 is really good at removing some light defects, but Ultimate Polish has much greater potential.

The abrasives in M06 are much finer, and diminish rather quickly, while the non diminishing abrasives in Ultimate Polish can keep cutting

Comment

Re: M06 or Ultimate Polish

Thanks for the information. Exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');