• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Nissan GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Nissan GTR

Hi all,

New to this forum. I just finally got around to do a "full" paint detail on my car. In the last ten years, I have always maintained it by simple hand wash and occasional clay bar and wax, so the paint is in relatively good condition for a 10 year old car. There are some minor surface scratches and some water mark due to parking in public garages, so this is really my first attempt using a DA to remove some of these blemishes to the best of my ability using strictly Meguiar's products so far .

Products:
    Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo
    Meguiar's G191700 Clay Bar
    Meguiar's Scratch X 2.0
    Meguiar's Ultimate Compound (for some area)
    Meguiar's M210/M205

Before anything is done to it:

Progress (these are only after wash/clay/Scratch X 2.0):

Re: 2009 Nissan GTR

Looks like you're well on your way to making a great improvement!! Congrats, I know that feels like you've accomplished something worthwhile, and you have! Now be prepared for that little extra attention to detail that you'll carry with you. Every time you look at your car, or someone else's, you'll know what can be done.

Comment

Re: 2009 Nissan GTR

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');