• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi From Milton Keynes U.K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Milton Keynes U.K

Just like to say hello from here in Milton Keynes in England and that i am newly converted to Maquiars polishing products over the past year as i have realised what top quality really is and will use nothing else on my car.

My ride is a Ford Focus RS which is running around 234BHP and 268lbs/ft Torque there are only 2500 of these cars in the UK so it is a unique car to own here it has a 2.0 litre Turbo engine this pic was taken on the ice of our local hockey team MK Lightning if you would like to see more pics of my wheels let me know and i will put them up this car has had nothing but Tech Wax on it for over 18 months

Secretary
    Milton Keynes Local Group
    Ford RS Owners Club

www.mkrsoc.com
    www.rsownersclub.co.uk

Hi Milton,

Seeing this is your first post... Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Wow!

The paint on your car really looks wet! Welcome aboard, you'll find this to be a friendly and helpful forum!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Welcome. Awsome car, Europe gets all the good ones. Have any traction issues on the ice?
      Is the red car behind you a VW Corrado?

Comment

WOW thats a Fantastic finish, great work

Originally posted by Lt1Corvette

Is the red car behind you a VW Corrado?
        its a Ford Fiesta RS, i'm not sure if its the 1600 Turbo'd one or the NA 1800 RS though

Comment

Comment

Just proves how good an off the shelf product NXT is. I personally feel it looks best on blue for some reason. But i have a blue car so im biased.

www.detail-city.tk

Comment

WOW...I love that car....street version of the WRC RS...you guys are lucky!

Very Impressive!

Alex
              Mandarina Racing

Comment

I supose that we are lucky that we had the Focus RS over here in Europe /UK but at the moment Ford Europe are dead in the water as far as new High performance cars are concerned and ok they are bringing out a New 220BHP ST Focus in the fall but it is NOT an RS and the New Focus RS development Car has been canned this was suposed to have 330 BHP And 4 wheel drive with active diff etc running of all thingS a VOLVO ENGINE ...

So we here in the UK are getting jelous of things over your side of the pond as FMC USA have now got the new Mustang and the F150 pick up truck none of which are available over here unless you got £30,000 or so plus FMC USA SVE are selling a Rear wheel drive 4.6 litre V8 conversion kit for the Focus RS and we cant even get our hands on that parts wise you guys are loads better off than we are
                Secretary
                Milton Keynes Local Group
                Ford RS Owners Club

www.mkrsoc.com
                www.rsownersclub.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');