• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Crystal Carnuaba Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Crystal Carnuaba Wax

Afternoon All

I used Deep Crystal Carnuaba today for the first time for possibly a couple of years.

I had forgotten how seriously good this wax is. I had now choice but to wash and wax in direct sun and still so easy on and off with amazing gloss. I have been using a few ceramic infused waxes and spray coatings recently but none have given such depth of gloss.

Ok it's and old product but try it again guys and gals you will be impressed..

Stay safe all.

Rob

Re: Deep Crystal Carnuaba Wax

It's a great entry level wax. I just wish that it lasted a bit longer though. Glad you like it!

Comment

Sandro from Car Craft really liked that wax.

Comment

I'm with ya. Yes, I have plenty of other waxes in my arsenal, but I always have a bottle of deep crystal on hand. Besides being an excellent teaching wax (friends, neighbors, teenagers, etc are always coming over to my garage asking me how I do my stuff) it really does do a great job for the price, especially on red vehicles. Could it last longer? Sure! But the stuff is so inexpensive, you can't be using more than two dollars worth of product and you get consistent results and protection. I used it on my wife's Civic a month or so ago. Always consistent.

Zscaler makes the internet safe for businesses by protecting their employees from malware, viruses, and other security threats.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');