• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon Fiber Wheels Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Fiber Wheels Care

Have a motorcycle with a newer pair of coated gloss carbon fiber wheels. Looking to keep them so I only need a mild car wash soap to remove brake dust etc. . Surely they're delicate. As i'm not too familiar with meguiars new line of ceramic sprays & sealants . Does anyone have a good rec. on what to apply to them & the best way to maintain them.
    "A musclecar, by definition, is a powerful and sporty vehicle that must be able to spin its tires at will. The Firebird Trans Am is capable of laying down twin black streaks of rubber several hundred feet long. We wanted to be sure it could, so we did it a half dozen times in the name of automotive science." - Motor Trend

Re: Carbon Fiber Wheels Care

I would get a ceramic coating to coat the wheels for ease of cleaning but also longer performance over a sealant or ceramic spray.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');