• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme Marine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Marine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant question

Sorry, I posted this also in the "flagship" forum and I think it should have gone here.

Hello, I have been a user of Meguires products for many years on my AMC Javelin. I recently bought a new boat and naturally turned to you. I wanted to use your Extreme Marine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant but read on the bottle to "Avoid cloth surfaces" My boats vinyl seats have stitching and embroidery with the manufacturers name. I assume the thread used for both the stitching and embroidery are considered cloth.

I talked to your chat experts twice and both said not to get your product on either which is a near impossibility. They said apply with rag and go around it. I dont know how to go around the stitching and leaving the vinyl where the embroidery is unprotected is not good.

So, were they correct in telling me that? If so, this product would not be practical for me to use unless there is another product you have.

Thanks!

Re: Extreme Marine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant question

Anyone? Bueller?

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');