• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these 6 Meguiar wash/wax soap to use? Differences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these 6 Meguiar wash/wax soap to use? Differences?

Hi, I'm looking at 6 different Meguiar wash/wax (gallon) on amazon but not sure which to choose. What are the differences? I want to use one for the foam cannon and one for the 2 bucket system wash after. Here are the options:

Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash
    MEGUIAR'S Ultimate Wash & Wax
    Meguiar’s Hyper-Wash
    Meguiar's Shampoo Plus
    Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
    MEGUIAR'S Citrus Blast Wash & Wax

Re: Which of these 6 Meguiar wash/wax soap to use? Differences?

-
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Well, some of the differences is just Consumer Line, and available at local stores, and the Pro Line products.

The Ult. Wash and Wax is the consumer line product, and the Citrus Blast Wash and Wax is the pro line product. The Ult. W&W is probably a bit higher end, if you wanted that sort of product. I keep some around for random use, but not every time.

The Gold Class Wash and the Mirror Glaze Shampoo and Conditioner are also similar that way, and are good general soaps... Just a matter of pricing you can find.

The Shampoo Plus is a bit more designed for foam guns, so probably what you want for the first step. However no reason you cant bucket wash with it as well.

The Hyper-Wash is a pro line product that is a lot higher dilution ratio to save on bulk costs in a shop.. probably not what you'd be looking at.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        Well, some of the differences is just Consumer Line, and available at local stores, and the Pro Line products.

The Ult. Wash and Wax is the consumer line product, and the Citrus Blast Wash and Wax is the pro line product. The Ult. W&W is probably a bit higher end, if you wanted that sort of product. I keep some around for random use, but not every time.

The Gold Class Wash and the Mirror Glaze Shampoo and Conditioner are also similar that way, and are good general soaps... Just a matter of pricing you can find.

The Shampoo Plus is a bit more designed for foam guns, so probably what you want for the first step. However no reason you cant bucket wash with it as well.

The Hyper-Wash is a pro line product that is a lot higher dilution ratio to save on bulk costs in a shop.. probably not what you'd be looking at.
        Exactly the answer I was looking for. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');