• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hybrid Ceramic Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Ceramic Maintenance

So if I use the Hybrid Ceramic Wax as my wax coats, what is the product to use after washes for maintenance?

Bead Booster?
    Hybrid Ceramic Spray, blue bottle?
    Hybrid Ceramic Detailer, green bottle?

Thanks,
    Mat
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Re: Hybrid Ceramic Maintenance

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
    So if I use the Hybrid Ceramic Wax as my wax coats, what is the product to use after washes for maintenance?

Bead Booster?
    Hybrid Ceramic Spray, blue bottle?
    Hybrid Ceramic Detailer, green bottle?

Thanks,
    Mat
    I've been using the Hybrid Detailer, green bottle. The Ceramic Spray (blue bottle) is similar to the Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax in that it's a wax, meant to coat and protect. Application is spray on, spray off with high pressure hose/pressure washer. I'm not sold on its use yet; I used it on my wife's Fiat 500X a few weeks ago and it didn't seem to coat very well. That said, the car had a lot of contaminants on it, and felt gritty to the touch, so it wouldn't surprise me to find out that the wax wasn't getting a good coverage due to the car not being clean enough. I'm going to try and wash it again this weekend and spray it, see how that goes; if it goes well, I may just use that for an effective coating for her car.

Comment

Re: Hybrid Ceramic Maintenance

Are you asking about the liquid version of the wax? You could use the detailer and even the spray wax interchangeably.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');