• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Fast Finish over The Last Coat 2 or will the UFF attack the TLC2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Fast Finish over The Last Coat 2 or will the UFF attack the TLC2?

Pretty much what the title says. Is it okay to apply Ultimate Fast Finish over The Last Coat 2 (TLC2 )which is a SiO2 based product or will the UFF degrade / attack the TLC2?

Re: Ultimate Fast Finish over The Last Coat 2 or will the UFF attack the TLC2?

Originally posted by SLM View Post
    Pretty much what the title says. Is it okay to apply Ultimate Fast Finish over The Last Coat 2 (TLC2 )which is a SiO2 based product or will the UFF degrade / attack the TLC2?
    I dont think it will attack it... but generally you want the ceramic type product on top, or only on the car. You'll lose ceramic benefits if you cover it up.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks for the help! I thought about that too but I want to protect the ceramic as much as possible due to all the work that goes into applying it. It took me all day to get ready and apply the TLC2 so if I can keep it protected I'm willing to give up a bit of beading or something to keep it on longer. Thanks!

Comment

Do they make any detailing or after wash products?

Meguiars makes a Ceramic Detailer, Bead Booster, and Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax that could wok for you.

I was just asking in another thread which made the most sense for after future washes...
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

TLC has some products. They have a wash soap and two coating sprays and a followup / maintenance spray called AMP and TBH, I'm not sure what else. I happen to have two or three cans of UFF already though so I figured I'd see if it was compatible with the TLC2 before I order any more products.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');