• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rupes Polishers 4 Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupes Polishers 4 Sale

I have two Rupes polishers up for sale. They both work just fine. I would prefer to sell these locally. I will give someone a good deal on both machines if purchased locally. PM me if interested in any of these polishers. I have the original boxes and manuals as well.

Rupes Duetto LHR12E - $220

Purchased on 2/19/2017. This has a handful of uses. I rarely use it so it just sits collecting dust. The machine works just fine. All speeds work. It does have minor cosmetic scuffs on the top of the head. It does not affect performance.

Rupes Mini LHR75E - $200

Purchased on 2/21/2016. This has some use. The machine works just fine. All speeds work. It also has cosmetic scuffs on the top of the head that does not affect performance. This is a nice machine.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: Rupes Polishers 4 Sale

I'm interested, sent you a PM

Comment

PM replied to. I forgot to post location but you can see it in my profile photo if needed.

Lawndale, CA 90260
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Both SOLD.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');