• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's MT300 4 Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's MT300 4 Sale

I have a used MT300 up for sale.

I no longer use it as I use my Rupes polisher. So the MT300 collects dust. It is looking for a good home. It comes with the backing plate wrench, the allen key for the handle and a spare set of brushes for the motor. The owner will have to purchase a 5 inch backing plate. MT300's don't come with one but I was using the 5 inch backing plate from my porter cable.

Asking $150 with local pick up. I will include some Meguiar's thin 5 inch DA foam pads with the polisher and some M205 which are not pictured. PM me if interested.

The tool is functional at all speeds.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: Meguiar's MT300 4 Sale

Updated photos. I used the tool today on a few panels and it works just fine.

I have a spare 5 inch Lake Country backing plate that I will include.

Here is a bag of pads. These are all 5 inch Meguiar's DA foam pads. I don't know how many of each are in the bag. But it is enough for someone to get started.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Guz, how far away are you from Huntington Beach?

Comment

About a 45 min drive from Huntington Beach.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Hmmm... Thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');