• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glaze with sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glaze with sealant

Id love if you brought out a single step heavy glaze and sealant AIO

Daily drivers are a pain to keep looking good, i used to polish but the sirls always come back so I glaze then I add protection - if only they did a product that does this all in one

Something that looks good too, with slippery oils in it like NXT

NXT2 is literally the closest i can get to this with its clay content and oily finish.

Re: Glaze with sealant

Have you tried D166?

Comment

Any wax or sealant will fill to a certain extent. The thing about glazes or filling type products is that they don't last that long. So you are back to where you started.

Most defects come from the washing and drying process.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Your answer is Meguiar's M2116 Mirros Glaze Synthetic Sealer 2.0.

Descriptions reads: • Visually eliminates fine scratches and swirls, creating a flawless finish

NXT 2.0's description reads : No swirls visually eliminates fine swirls and micro-scratches

Key words here are "Visually Eliminates"

Please check out the Professional product catalog in Meguiar's website. Meguiar's M2116 Mirros Glaze Synthetic Sealer 2.0.is there.

Can you please elaborate on NXT 2.0 clay content and oily finish, does it state that it has these two attributes? I'm not trying to sound bad with my question , I'm also looking for something similar and if NXT 2.0 can be used I will get it.

Comment

I posted the reply twice

Comment

NXT is a finishing sealant. Meaning non-abrasive. It is filling in defects.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

[QUOTE=Carlitos;595764]Your answer is Meguiar's M2116 Mirros Glaze Synthetic Sealer 2.0.

Descriptions reads:

Comment

Originally posted by Carlitos View Post
                Your answer is Meguiar's M2116 Mirros Glaze Synthetic Sealer 2.0.

Descriptions reads: • Visually eliminates fine scratches and swirls, creating a flawless finish

NXT 2.0's description reads : No swirls visually eliminates fine swirls and micro-scratches

Key words here are "Visually Eliminates"

Please check out the Professional product catalog in Meguiar's website. Meguiar's M2116 Mirros Glaze Synthetic Sealer 2.0.is there.

Can you please elaborate on NXT 2.0 clay content and oily finish, does it state that it has these two attributes? I'm not trying to sound bad with my question , I'm also looking for something similar and if NXT 2.0 can be used I will get it.

Good find - it does indeed say this, ive witnessed it myself
                , oleate which comes from veetable oils,
                https://www.meguiars.com/ingredients/1677 as a reference - contains solvents, polymers, silicones, oleate which comes from veg oil, mineral oil, clay (slight abrasive or maybe just filling ability)

I think m2116 is the trade version of NXT with less usability addons the consumer or newbies need, such as fragrances and easier to use carriers.

Comment

in fact ive just checked and yes ingrediants very similar to nxt.

Comment

You tube has some videos on M21 maybe it convinces you. We need to try them out, the only way to really know if it works for us.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');