• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguairs Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax | First Impressions & Quick Demonstration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguairs Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax | First Impressions & Quick Demonstration

Hey Guys,

I used Meguairs Hybrid Ceramic Wax for the first time on a full car to test it out and I wanted to share my first impressions with you guys.

I used the product on a rental vehicle that gets severely neglected. This vehicle had no prior protective coating on it and I did not do any surface prep.

As you can see in the video, there was no beading of water whatsoever before application.

The application process was very easy and will only get easier after the initial base layer is applied.

Overall, I am very happy with the product and I can't wait to see how it holds up over time.

Please let me know if you guys have any other application tips and feel free to show me what kind of results you got by using this wax.

Thanks you for checking out my post.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');