• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Bay Area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Bay Area!

Hi guys,

I am not new to Meguiars products but new to the forums. With that said, my name is Alex and I am from the Bay Area. I run a detail business here and love using the Meguiars professional products.

Re: Hello from the Bay Area!

Alex, Welcome to Meguiar's Online Forums

What is your favorite Meguiar's product?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bear View Post
      Alex, Welcome to Meguiar's Online Forums

What is your favorite Meguiar's product?
      Hmm... I would probably have to go with Megs APC or Wheel Brightener. They have consistently given me results in the dirtiest situations. What about you?

Comment

Those are two popular products amongst professionals.

One reason I asked is that our backgrounds are different. I am "not" a pro detailer, just an auto enthusiast.

I don't use water to wash my 50 year old truck or my 2 year old Civic.
        So D115 Express Waterless Wash & Wax is my favorite.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the group, in your experience what Meguiar's products cross over well? For example I am starting o feel that the X-Press Spay Wax works well as a window cleaner do I still need a window cleaner? If I have Iron Decon and Citrus All Purpose do I need Hot Wheel and Tire cleaner? Just wondering: Do you happen to have a favorite Micro Fiber towel maker?

Regards
          Len Bose

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');