• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NZ!

Hi all!

Greetings from Auckland, New Zealand! Love my Meguiar's products! And can't wait to try out Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax asap
    A bit of advice please it possible? My 2013 Holden Commodore has this growth(?) on the rubber trim (see pic). I've tried some light abrasives on it which doesn't appear to do anything so any help would be greatly appreciated for any advice.

Cheers

Matt

[IMG]IMG_0286 by Matt Wilson, on Flickr[/IMG]

Re: Hello from NZ!

Wow, did I make some errors in my haste to get a message out quickly It should read:

A bit of advice please if possible? My 2013 Holden Commodore has this growth(?) on the rubber trim (see pic). I've tried some light abrasives on it which doesn't appear to do anything so any help would be greatly appreciated or any advice on what to try next. (It's also spring in NZ so you can see all the pollen all over my car!)

Thanks all, cheers

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');