• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Ultimate Wax Upgrades - New Formulas & New Packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Wax Upgrades - New Formulas & New Packaging

Just want to add , when using the new version I let it "haze" longer than the old version. The directions say 5 - 10 minutes . I let it sit for the full 10 minutes. Wipe off is a breeze . Franco

Comment

Thanks guys. The CTs here are still selling old versions then, wow... :/

Comment

Can this get on Matt finishes. Some parts on my car have Matt finishes. Thanks

Comment

Sorry to repeat myself, but I can't get over how nice this new version is. Been using it over a year now. Very durable, excellent gloss, clarity etc.... Thanks again for a great product !!! Franco

Comment

Hey Franco!
            i uaed it last summer, I agree, it really is a great product. So easy to work with and really fantastic results. It took some paying attention to see the upgrade from the old formula, cause it was always a nice product. But I do think it goes on and off slightly easier, and it has a nice smell still, maybe milder even? As always, great deep shine.
            i know the buzz is all about coatings nowadays, but I still enjoy a wax or sealant.

Comment

Hey Buddy, good to hear from you. Hope all is well. I agree that ULW is awesome. I’ve tried so many different sealants and waxes, but I always come back to ULW. Speaking of coatings, I don’t want something that lasts for years. I need to seal/wax something every few weeks. Our cars, friends cars, co-workers, you name it. Like Mr. Stoops says, “this should be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy “. Hope you have a good spring Buddy ! Franco

Comment

I’m still loving this ULW !! Hope everyone had a great summer. Seriously, name the wax/sealant and I’ve tried it. Collinite, Wolfgang, etc… I always come back to ULW.

Comment

You and I have talked aboit ULW, it is just a winner of a product. It's is crazy easy to work with and always, always gets great results. And if your low you can walk into so many stores for a new bottle. I think some people may get hung up on store brands vs specialty stores, but the ingredients and makeup of products I don,'t think are light years apart in product catagories. The store bought are just as good.
                  When ULW was tweeked a few years ago, they made it even more emnoyable and easy to work with than it already was. I have friends that won't stray from the Ultimate line because they know it works for them all the time and gives them happy results. I will always have a bottle in my cabinet no matter what product I use at the time. (Currently using M27 and ceramic line on daily)

Comment

Exactly!! I work part time at advance auto. We sell collinite 845 at the store. Sitting on the shelf. Does that make it “over the counter “ ?? I don’t get hung up on that. I enjoy ULW . Thank you Meguiars for an excellent product!!! Franco

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');