• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M27!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M27!!!

This is the result of the second day I used M27! This product seems to need curing time, and the visual effect after a few hours is much better! M799 will be used as a supplement to M27 when washing the car every week!

Re: M27!!!

Originally posted by Jackblack View Post
    This is the result of the second day I used M27! This product seems to need curing time, and the visual effect after a few hours is much better! M799 will be used as a supplement to M27 when washing the car every week!
    Just revisiting this. Are you still using M27/799?? Your car does pop!
    I was all about Ultimate Liquid Wax and Quik Wax since they came out with them, coming from NXT. Tried M27 this past summer and really really like it. Water beads like crazy and the gloss is very deep. I ended up buying the gallon of both M27 and M799. Togeather with Hybrid Wash & Wax and Hybrid Ceramic Wax (blue bottle) and am getting an overall great experience with it all. I am kinda hoping Megs doesn't come out with a new coating or topper for the next few years, lol, I gotta get through all this before I buy more products.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');