• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deal with last few scratches...help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal with last few scratches...help

I have gone through all the steps prepping my car, wash, decon, clay, 105, 205 (Cutting and Polish Micro pads) and yet the paint is not perfect. I have put some serious hours into this project and am looking for nothing less than perfection!
    I've done two complete passes on many of the panels with the 105.. looking for advice on how to return to the remaining imperfections and clean them up. Has to be a way of achieving this without wet sanding?

I have one other questionable spot on the hood of the car. The color of the car is 2016 GM's Obsession Red, before I started this project there is an orange spot in the hood. You have to look for it, yet it's there. Thinking it is a love spot or heat?

A well cared for clear coat should last an easier 10 years?

Help!

Re: Deal with last few scratches...help

switch from 105 to m100. its wicked awesome with a rotary and twisted wool pad.
    i havent touched my m105 since i was introduced to m100

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');