• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm thinking, Gold Class, then NXT.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking, Gold Class, then NXT.....

I'm thinking that might be very sublime and beautiful.

So far I've found that I like the look of NXT better than NXT with Pinnacle Souveran Paste(!) over top, which leads me to conclude that NXT is the final coat of anything that it would combine with, since up until now Souv has been my final coat of choice.

What I'm thinking is, do the GC for darkness, then on Sunday NXT the sonofagun and see what happens. I could get the one thing I love about GC, its richness, and then all the great attributes of NXT! Hey, it's an ice storm here today, and I can't go anywhere; why not wax the car?

Any opinions?

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

I was thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow - I'm going to top Gold Class with NXT Tech and see how it comes out.
    "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

It looks pretty good, foris2. You'll like it!

Tom
      As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

I'll have to try that out too...
        r. b.

Comment

I tried it yesterday on my sisters car and it does look good.
          "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

Curious about the results...

I wonder how GC/NXT compares to just multiple NXT coats, NXT/NXT.
            Alexandra

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');