• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE DA foam and microfiber discs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE DA foam and microfiber discs.

Hi,

I have the following for sale. Meguiars microfiber X cur, cutting, and finishing discs. All are are new and in sealed package from Meguiars. The only opened one is the microfiber cutting disc. I opened it and used one and the other is new. If you want the used one I will include it. I used it for maybe 5 minutes and cleaned it and put it away. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I have pics but could not figure out how to upload them from my iPad. I am asking $60 for all. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by bimmer330i; Dec 19, 2020, 08:32 PM.
    He waxes desperately with imagination.

Re: FOR SALE DA foam and microfiber discs.

Price lowered to $50 plus shipping.

Comment

How many disc total and what size?

Comment

The extra cut I have one the cutting disc there is one and the finishing disc is a two pack all are 6 inches. I do have one cutting desk that I used one time for a few minutes. All others are brand new never used if you want pictures send me an email address and I can send you photos or I could text them too if you want to give me a cell number. I also have 6 inch foam discs. One cutting two polishing two finishing also brand new I never opened. If you are interested we can also work out a deal to include them.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');