• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best product for silver car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best product for silver car

Hey all I have a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T I got for a good price with only 150,000km. The only problem is that the paint seems to have been redone by somebody who is less than professional haha. Silver as it is doesn

Re: Best product for silver car

Hello everyone, I think this is a good question. I have a silver Silverado and what I have found to work well for me is to do all the necessary prep work, (wash, iron remover, clay, polish) and then use the M27, let that sit for 4 hours, and then come back with a layer of the Hybrid ceramic liquid wax, let that combination sit over night and then put a layer of the bead booster (no dilution) on top. This has lasted me right at a year. When the weather breaks I will do the same process again. Liked the results on my truck for what its worth. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');