• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

microfiber towel colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microfiber towel colors

i like many i’m sure, like to organize their microfibers by color accordingly to the job at hand. i wish meguiars had the different color towels per job. i love the old ultimate wipes, and the supreme shines now. i noticed just recently they have the glass towels and plan on stocking up on these. i’ve been out of the game for a few years and just got the passion back. but i notice in australia they have blue polishing microfibers. it be nice to have a collection of different choice colors and so forth.

Re: microfiber towel colors

I don't honestly pay attention to the microfiber towel colors since just all work the same.

Comment

I like many colors also

Black is for drying my clean vehicle before I do anything else.
      White: Glass
      Blue/Green: Wiping off excess tire product
      Red/Orange: Plastic applications
      Pink, interior product
      Yellow: remove wax.

It's easier to tell when I have to wash them if I know what was used with them.

Comment

Originally posted by RHD Jeep Mail Carrier View Post

It's easier to tell when I have to wash them if I know what was used with them.
        Call me weird, but I wash every towel every time it is used, regardless of what I used it for.
        Last edited by WIsilverstacker; Sep 17, 2021, 04:25 PM.

Comment

@JarHead0754 Brett, it may be equally important to call your towels out for inspection after each wash. Then sort them by grade and dedicate their use by that grade (on cleanliness and condition).
          Here is a good video by Larry Kosilla on washing and grading microfiber towels.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');