Hi everyone. I've lurked for a while, but this is my first post. I thought I'd share my results from my work this weekend. I have a 28' toy hauler that had some heavy oxidation on the fiberglass. I decided to go all in and bought the MT300 along with a bunch of pads and products. Here was my process and results.

I started with M49 and the red DFC5 pad. After some experimentation and practice, I worked out a process of applying M49 to the pad, then working over a 2'x2' area 4-5 times with the MT300, overlapping 50% and moving about 1-2"/sec. Then, I'd wipe it clean with a microfiber towel. This step took about 5 hours on 1 side (28ft by 8-9' tall). Step 2 plan was to use the M45 polish, but there was a slight breeze and I couldn't spread it out and wipe it off before drying so after a few trial spots, I stopped. I had such impressive results from the M49, I was happy. I finished with the M63 wax and DFF5 pad, let it haze, and buff off with a microfiber towel. This took about 1 hour per side.

For my trailer, I used about 20oz of the M49 and about 20oz of M63. I probably overused the M63 (too much in the pad), but it was also a learning lesson. I used 3 DFC5 pads and 1 DFF5 pad. The DFC5 pads appeared to be in tough shape so I did't keep them. The DFF5 pad was in great shape, so I kept it.

Here are some pictures. https://imgur.com/a/U0u5JEX


I hope it helps. When I started this project, I wasn't quite sure what to expect, how much product to buy, etc. I hope this helps others make plans.