• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to replace a lot of detailing gear lost. Best bang for buck for just personal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to replace a lot of detailing gear lost. Best bang for buck for just personal.

Long story short, I have a ton of detailing gear in a house that my ex will not leave and COVID is not helping that. That said my main tool was the Porter Cable 7424XP which I was already looking to upgrade from at that time.

My son just bought his first car and it needs a detail. It probably was painted in the last 3-5 years. No major blemishes I see but just a bit dull.

I have Meg's Ultimate Compound since a neighbor had some foggy headlights and I fixed them for them.

I tend to like Meg's products since the late 80's when I got my first car.

I have a ton of Amazon micro fiber clothes. I have my Stoner's invisible glass.

Paying people to polish cars though has gotten pricey. The kid is 18 and I can show him how to work a buffer.

What's the best bang for buck to pick up some clay, pads, a polisher, products, some wash mitts/bucket inserts, car wash soap, anything else I may need? I am dealing with living in an apartment now with my own garage and a shared water supply to the garage units.

This is what I had: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bai5qb3ia...3rzIwqFUa?dl=0
    Thanks
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');