• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I layer Carnauba Wax over Sealant (ULW), What is the best carnauba wax for red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I layer Carnauba Wax over Sealant (ULW), What is the best carnauba wax for red

Hi guys, I'm looking for a good paste Carnauba wax for red car that really pop the color, max it shine and gloss (my is Mazda Soul Red Crystal) for under 50$ I want to mention that I already have Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax as a base sealant and just want to top it with a carnauba wax ! because I already have sealant base, I'm looking for Better look and shine

I'm down to 4:
    1. The Meguiar Gold Class Carnauba,
    2. Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

3. PS21 wax
    4. collinite 845 (OR 915) car wax

(I know the last 2 is Liquid cream not paste) but seem like the Wax is very good

Which one should I choose among those 4 ? And do you have any other recommendations on topping it on ULW ?

Many thanks

Re: Should I layer Carnauba Wax over Sealant (ULW), What is the best carnauba wax for

I apologize in case I violate any rule by posting the video that goes in this answer.

I am just a beginner in this of the details, that said, I saw this video a long time ago, it is from an Argentine detailer. Basically what he says in the video is that he was recommended to try the wax, and that he applied it on the test panel, and that that surface was not previously refined.

For me the resulting shine is amazing.

Comment

Re: Should I layer Carnauba Wax over Sealant (ULW), What is the best carnauba wax for

Great choice on the Ultimate Liquid Wax. I would use the Meguiars Gold Class Carnauba. The other waxes are good waxes though but you can't go wrong with the Gold Class.

Comment

Very good videos, your way of explaining (without so many sanatas and riddles) attracted me to subscribe, now I need to put into practice what I have learned.

Comment

This is another excellent choice,
          MEGUIAR'S M2611 Mirror Glaze Hi-Tech Yellow Wax, 11 Ounce Paste

https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-Mirror-Glaze-Hi-Tech-Yellow/dp/B0002SQZRC/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=meguiars+hi+tech+yellow+wax&qid=1624820884&s=automotive&sr=1-3

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');