• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Australia

Hey guys,

New to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. Before this year I had no interest in detailing until I purchased my Audi A5 2010. Surprised myself with how much I enjoy learning and keeping it maintained. Being so new to the world of detailing it can be a bit overwhelming but I am getting there. I have purchased a few products and am interested in taking on some clients in the near future. I detailed my neighbors car and she was blown away. Was a great feeling to see her reaction and appreciation.

In regards to my car I would love to get to the point where I am confident in claying, polishing and applying a ceramic coating myself but as a complete beginner that feels so far outside of my scope. I've been watching a ton of youtube videos (Pan the organiser, ammonyc, obsessed garage etc) and while those videos are great I need to have someone teach me in person so that will be my goal.

Anyway good to be here and I hope to continue to learn and improve,

Cheers.

Re: New guy from Australia

Welcome! Hope you are getting some good leads around here

Comment

Re: New guy from Australia

Welcome to the forums!

If you require any advise locally, please don't hesitate to contact me via the AU Meguiar's website chat or customer service/tech line listed on the AU website.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');