• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best wax for my Nitrous Blue Focus RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wax for my Nitrous Blue Focus RS

So I am currently at looking at the best wax product to give my Nitrous Blue Focus RS the best look and protection possible.

I already have most Meguair’s products; including the Hybrid Ceramic Wax Spray which I have not used yet as I’m waiting to pick the best wax base layer for my car.

I keep leaning towards the Ultimate liquid wax as I’ve heard great things, but then I have heard you should go for the Gold Class Carnuaba wax as it’s better for lighter colour cars? As my car is a very unique blue.

Also do any of these waxes stain the trim?

What would people’s suggestions be?

Re: Best wax for my Nitrous Blue Focus RS

If you are looking at the Hybrid Ceramic Products, I would probably just stay with that line... esp as the protection side goes it is near the top.

You can look at the Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax, Detailer, and Hybrid Ceramic Wash &Wax as well. Though if you have the Ceramic Spray, may not want the wash...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Best wax for my Nitrous Blue Focus RS

Best look will always come from polishing. Whatever wax, sealant or coating you choose will be the icing on the cake.

Ultimate Liquid Wax is a synthetic wax aka a sealant. It is a great product and I am sure the newest version is light years ahead of the original version. It does not stain trim. The hybrid ceramic liquid wax will not stain trim but gold class will. You also have M27 as another option.

If it were me I would polish it and use the hybrid paint coating.

99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');