• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgot the Basics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot the Basics.

Hello Everyone. I've been detailing a long time. 62 years old. I'm always searching for the latest and greatest compounds, polishes,sealants etc. My buddy's son, who just turned 16 bought a $500.00 honda accord. Not bad shape. The paint has a little oxidation. Dark blue. The kid asked me to show him how to "shine" his cherished ride. I thought "welcome to the obsession" !! A little gift pack was in order. I gave him a new jug of gold class shampoo, a bottle of A1216 cleaner wax, wash mitt, applicator pads,microfiber towels,etc. The basics. If you could have seen his joy as he learned how to detail his car !!!! Took me back when I was 18 and cleaning my 1967 GTO . Sometimes I forget in my search of "polymer perfection" that sometimes it's good to go back to the basics. Just wanted to share. Thanks Franco

Re: Forgot the Basics.

Way to go Franco.

Comment

Re: Forgot the Basics.

Thanks Old Bear.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');