• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about meguiar gold class car wash shampoo/conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about meguiar gold class car wash shampoo/conditioner

I have recently bought a 2010 used Toyota Yaris has been outside in west Texas (dry,windy, and hot). There was some peeling clear coat on the roof. I sanded and sprayed new clear coat on it (I’m not exception much for that repair). After I blend the clear coat; I’m planning on detailing the outside of the car. I have gold glass shampoo and conditioner. After that iron removal spray, claying the car, running compound polish, fine polish, then wax. Will the gold glass shampoo/conditioner I have; mess up my claying? Will the clay pull off the wax/conditioner making my clay bar useless?

(Sorry about the first version).
    Last edited by sindyan; Oct 11, 2021, 04:50 PM. Reason: Fixing

Re: Question about meguiar gold class car wash shampoo/conditioner

Welcome to Meguiar's Online Forums.

It seems that your device is using a font that is sending an end "end of file" character when you enter a single quote or apostrophe.

Try entering your message again without using contractions. Instead use full words like "I am", "It is", etc.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');