• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Catalog

I was all excited today when My wife told me we got somthing in the mail from meguiars. When I sat down to read I loved it but I gotta say I was really disapointed to see that the catalog didn't have all the product Meguiars had to offer. I like having something in front of me to reference to your if I want to look up a product and don't have access to the internet. I know there might not be alot of profecional detailers that request the catalog, but I would even pay to get one with everything in it. Again I do like the catalog i've looked through like three times already. Just thought I would leave some feedback. I still love Meguiars.

Call Meguiars and ask for their pro catalog and a price list to boot.

I think they have a separate Detailer catalog too.
    r. b.

Comment

cool.
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

I ordered the pro detailers catalog today. The gentleman didn't say anything about a price list. Does the catalog not show prices?

Comment

Originally posted by 05BlkAltima
          The gentleman didn't say anything about a price list. Does the catalog not show prices?
          The pro catalogs do not have prices in them.

I asked for a price list up front.
          r. b.

Comment

I guess I will have to call back tomorrow while i'm at work. Do you know if they'll fax me the price list? I know the catalog will take about a week since i'm on the other side of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by 05BlkAltima
              I guess I will have to call back tomorrow while i'm at work. Do you know if they'll fax me the price list? I know the catalog will take about a week since i'm on the other side of the state.
              I guess it all depends on who you talk to. The price list is a little booklet with about 6 pages in it......At least mine is.

I think it would be worth mentioning to the rep about having this sort of item made available in .pdf form, so it can be downloaded without the need for mailing it.

As a matter of fact, I think Meguiars should look into making all of there catalogs available in the .pdf format.....That way you could print your own list or catalog, or just look at them offline.

It's a great idea if I say so myself.
              r. b.

Comment

I called and spoke with a gentleman by the nsme of jose and he said there wasn't any price list he could send me. so I guess I will have to look over the catalog and call for pricing. unless one of you guys can fax me a copy.
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');