• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer Rinse Free Express Wash #D11401

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Rinse Free Express Wash #D11401

Hello

rinseless wash has been my one and only method of washing a car for the last 20 years . All these yerars i have been using ONR but now time has come for me to try another product and I would like to try D114 . I understand this has been discontinued but my local meguiars authrized dealer still has a lot of these left in stock , so my question is , is it worth the change over onr ?
    price wise D114 costs 3 times the cost of onr but it will also last for a very long time .
    thanks

Re: Detailer Rinse Free Express Wash #D11401

I didn't get into rinseless wash till after D114 was disco'd. I'd really love to try it for the fun of it because it seemed to have a passionate fan base, but I wouldn't pay 3 times the price of ONR for the pleasure. It's hard to recommend something else to try, being in the states, products offered are different in Europe and when US products are offered it's usually at a considerable mark up that I'd find unreasonable for some products. I've used ONR Wash and Shine(blue), McKee's N914, Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax, and Chemical Guys Rinse Free Wash and Shine. While they all do what they claim they should I wouldn't pay 3 times the price for any of them. I do find that out of the 4, ONR seems to lift and suspend dirt on the surface of the paint better than the other 3. I find myself switching between rinseless washes because it's fun to mix up the weekly wash routine, but if I could only have 1 ONR would be what I'd keep.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');