• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dripping wet, deep shine, crazy gloss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dripping wet, deep shine, crazy gloss

There is a definite goal of crazy wet shine gloss among the auto enthusiest crowd. Protection and durability is a huge one for sure, but there is a % of market that have non rainy day toys they love to wash and top every week. With brands pushing gloss enhancers there is a competition for these types of high gloss toppers, Polish Angel High gloss, Tac Shinee wax, P&S Beadmaker and now Dreammaker, Xtreme Solutions Topper, and others.
    I know I'm not alone in Meguiars coming out with a product that is a gloss meter buster. The group of people that want these products dump these on their babies always pushing for that gloss.
    There are (youtube, etc) people always looking for that 100+ on the gloss meters. Prepping the paint and polishing results in the most change but those wanting that last push in a bottle.
    Thats a product I'dd buy gallons of.

Re: Dripping wet, deep shine, crazy gloss

There are products, currently available on the market, which offer very high gloss. I am still very impressed with overall performance of M205 Ultra Finishing Polish. In most cases, it offers not only a very high gloss but also an amazing paint depth, like no other product I have used. It is so versatile. Rotary buffer, D/A polisher, orbital buffer, hand application, foam pads, microfiber pads/discs - it works in any conditions.

My car paint, BMW Deep Sea Blue Metallic, just loves M205/rotary buffer/foam polishing pad application. If I substitute it for D/A polisher and microfiber finishing disc it works well too. M210 is another option for those paints on softer side.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');