• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to best combine the Hybrid Ceramic products..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to best combine the Hybrid Ceramic products..?

A little advice on the Hybrid Ceramic line of products please. I’ve looked through the many threads on these products, but can’t find one that answers my question(s).

I’ve treated my new Bluestone 540i to a good coating of the Hybrid Liquid Ceramic Wax product today. Easy to use and it looks great!

I’d like to use the other Hybrid Ceramic products to maintain the excellent finish I’ve somehow managed to achieve. My plan is to use the Hybrid Ceramic Wax Spray when drying the car after maintenance washes, hopefully to “top-up” the protection afforded by the Liquid Wax. I also plan to use the Hybrid Ceramic Detailer to keep the car looking good between washes.

I’m looking for some input on layering, specifically on timing.

I applied the Hybrid Liquid Ceramic Wax this afternoon, and it will have the specified 24 hours to cure. Should I wet the car tomorrow and dry it with the Hybrid Ceramic Wax Spray, or is that overkill? Should I just use the Hybrid Ceramic Detailer tomorrow before I start driving the car? Should I use the Wax Spray and leave it 24 hours before using the Detailer?

Basically - how do I use these products together to provide the best initial and ongoing protection?

Re: How to best combine the Hybrid Ceramic products..?

Use the spray wax after the first wash. You could technically use the hybrid ceramic detailer as a drying aid as well.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Re: How to best combine the Hybrid Ceramic products..?

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      Use the spray wax after the first wash. You could technically use the hybrid ceramic detailer as a drying aid as well.
      Alright, we will try that when we start working on the Camaro this week. Got to finish installing the suspension, wheels and tires first before we can proceed with the detailing. First time to try the hybrid ceramic.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');