• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Speed Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshields don't scratch as easily as paint. But a combination of dust and winshield washer fluid can make a big smeary mess on the wipers and windshield.

If dust is a huge problem, you might want to keep some NXT Glass Cleaner in your truck.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM
      Im on the types of construction sites, and the dust drives me crazy.

Whats the worst part, is that im paranoid to use my wipers until i QD or wash the windshield, and wipe the wiper blades.
      I deal with all type's off construction sites, although I am primarly a asphalt driver. I have used NXT spray wax and speed detailer on my dump truck for 3 months and quick detailer in the past, everyday I get comments on how good my truck looks. The other truck's in my company's fleet that haul asphalt alway's have it all over the hood and with NXT-SD on my cab, it just slides or blow's off.

As for using windshield wiper's after a construction zone, DO NOT try it since it will make a worst mess and yes those fine particles CAN and WILL SCRATCH the glass. Truct me!
      2001 Freightliner FL80

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang70
        I deal with all type's off construction sites, although I am primarly a asphalt driver. I have used NXT spray wax and speed detailer on my dump truck for 3 months and quick detailer in the past, everyday I get comments on how good my truck looks. The other truck's in my company's fleet that haul asphalt alway's have it all over the hood and with NXT-SD on my cab, it just slides or blow's off.

As for using windshield wiper's after a construction zone, DO NOT try it since it will make a worst mess and yes those fine particles CAN and WILL SCRATCH the glass. Truct me!
        NXT on a dump truck? Cool! How about some pics when you get a chance? You probably have the best looking dump truck in the country!

I love the NXT Speed Detailer. That, along with the NXT Paste Wax, are my two favorite products for 2005!

Do you have the paste or liquid as a base underneath the spray wax. I like the Spray Wax too. The humidity here has been ridiculous and that makes the Spray Wax harder to work with. If you can apply it so thin you can hardly see it, then it works fine.

RamAirV1
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

i use the spray wax on my dump truck since i dont have a whole lot of time to put a paste or liquid on it.
          2001 Freightliner FL80

Comment

Originally posted by RamAirV1
            NXT on a dump truck? Cool! How about some pics when you get a chance? You probably have the best looking dump truck in the country!

RamAirV1
            Me too!

I want to see some pictures of the dump trucks all polished up...
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Since you wanted to see a polished up dump truck, hopefully this works although it's not a very good pic

2001 Freightliner FL80

Comment

since that pic didn't work, try this one, not good though

2001 Freightliner FL80

Comment

You can see the shine on the truck just fine! The pic is overexposed though. Some point an shoot cameras will do that. What camera was used. Sometimes you can go to aperutre priority and stop down to avoid overexposure.

Cool truck BTW! I used to sell Freightliner trucks before I went back to school to get my engineering degree. I wished they would have offered a dump truck package when I was selling. It would have generated a lot of sales for me! Now they even have fire rescue trucks!

RamAirV1
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');