• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old face...with a new name!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old face...with a new name!

Howdy hey everyone!

It's certainly been way too long since I have been a member of this forum but boy does it ever feel good to be back!

For those who may not remember me, I used to be known here as "SuburbanGuy20", an account I created all the way back over 11 years ago.

Since that time, I have been expanding my detailing horizons with all kinds of new Meguiar's products, new techniques, new knowledge and above all, A NEW NAME!

Located in the north side of Houston, TX, I am now known as "The Carchitect", hunting down filthy neglected vehicles to bring back to the best of my abilities.

I'm still a one man team, but with the help of Youtube (watching mainly videos from AMMO NYC w/ Larry Kosilla, Derrick Beamis and Kevin Brown), I feel more confident than ever in my ability to become the detailer I've always wanted to be.

I do hope to continue learning as I go, but for now, it's time to come back swinging hard for the new year!

Here's to 2022!

Signed,
    Bobby Johnson
    Main Carchitect -- Carchitects Auto Detail
    Spring, TX
    Last edited by CarchitectsDetail; Dec 29, 2021, 10:36 AM. Reason: NO PICS

Re: Old face...with a new name!

Welcome back and a happy new year to you.

We wish you many dirty cars in 2022 to work your magic on!
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Re: Old face...with a new name!

A happy new year to you and the Meguiar's team too, Brian!

I've already had SEVERAL dirty vehicles to tidy up and boy am I stoked to really get down and dirty and get to some serious detailing later on

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');