• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Interior Detailer vs Natiral Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Interior Detailer vs Natiral Shine

Hi, can you tell me the key differences between Quik Interior Detailer G13616 and Natural Shine G4116? Seems they both clean and leave a natural looking finish. What I see is Quik Interior is safe for ALL interior surfaces including leather, but Nat Shine is only for Vinyl, rubber & plastic. Says nothing about being safe on Leather.

Vettefan

Re: Quik Interior Detailer vs Natiral Shine

Hi, can you tell me the key differences between Quik Interior Detailer G13616 and Natural Shine G4116?

Seems they both clean and leave a natural looking finish.
    The Quick Interior Detailer does a better job cleaning, and seems like of getting dirt onto the cloth.

When I use the Supreme Shine, it will 'clean' because of wiping a liquid around, but seems like fighting a bit more to wipe up, maybe because its trying to coat the plastic and leave residue behind.

The natural look from the QID is because little is left behind, while the Natural Shine leaves behind a matte coating, or gloss coating for the Supreme Shine.

So usually I would use one first, then the other. Although the newer Ult. Quick Interior Detailer seems to do a decent job of both.

What I see is Quik Interior is safe for ALL interior surfaces including leather, but Nat Shine is only for Vinyl, rubber & plastic. Says nothing about being safe on Leather.
    Yeah, they both would be safe for leather, but you would be sitting on the coating and rubbing it onto clothes. Probably wouldnt stain clothing, but just Meguairs being safe...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');